Monday, November 20, 2006

Hello ...I'm not lost

Hello everyone, I haven't vanished I promise, what a hectic week we've had here, it's been absolutely crazy, new products, new offers, Christmas lights going up and loads of you coming to see us. Well last week I added loads of products to the web including some great mini book kits, albums etc which I know you will all love, there is a new Christmas card on the gallery for anyone still looking for ideas, and there is also a new on on the card gallery (for all the swats who have finished) using the Winnie the Pooh 12x12. Well this is just a quick note to say Hi and I'll come back later to give a bigger and better update, but Donna's teaching a Shrink Plastic workshop and they all look a bit rowdy to me, maybe I can placate them with a mince pie, Talk to you soon.

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...