Monday, January 29, 2007

I have a craft room tra la la la la


Happy Monday Morning to you all, well I would apologise for my absence in the blogging world last week except that it was crazy here, we did a complete stock take of the shop and anyone who has been to Bee Crafty knows that that is no easy task, and the girls made lists of the things I haven't put on the web yet, there is hundreds I tell you I didn't realise I was so useless, so if you can pop in do that because we have loads more in the shop, but I promise to keep adding, as I thought there was so much on the website already but apparently there are hundreds more items I think I have a headache already :). Well yesterday we went to that Swedish furniture shop in Wednesbury and bought me a table and board thingy to go in my lovely new craft room at home, it's brilliant I have had it twelve hours and I love it already can't wait to start playing, but I know I'm going to be buying some more things in the shop now as now I can put the to good use. We've had some lovely paper mania blossom packs in for all those of you who love these flowers (I do can't seem to Scrapbook without them) Right I'm going to go now as there is loads to do & no time to do it and I've got all these lovely things to add to the web. Ooh nearly forgot the picture is of Julie Bayliss who won our Christmas card Competition by doing a lovely small frilly quilled wreath on a card embossed to look like a front door complete with letter box so well done to her, okay I'm really going now, I'll talk to you later

Byeeeeeee


Bev
-x-

P.S Pat that was David my lovely other half who I'm happy to say spoils me rotten

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...