Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'll be back . . . . .well I am

Hello all,

Well we survived the trade show and I must tell you that the Bee Crafty purse is now very light indeed we went a little bit buy happy but some of the new things are so yummy it is unbelievable including papers, embellies, and best of all gadgets. love gadgets can't get enough of em, seriously even if it just supposedly makes your life easier I've gotta have one. But these gadgets I really need it's not just a want, the first of course being the Silhouette Craft Cutter, for anyone whose heard of the Craft Robo it's similar but much more user friendly and I like it so much I've already been promised one for my birthday, yummy yum yum. you plug in to you puter and off you go we should be having ours any day now so if you want to pop in for a demo just send me a message and I'll let you know when they are here. Right I'm going to go because there is loads more to add to the website, plus I'm hoping for the boxes to start arriving today so I will bid you all good day, have a good one and I'll talk to you soon

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...