Thursday, February 15, 2007

Reclaiming the blog . . . . . . . . .

That naughty mother of mine nicked the blog, how dare she, I mean she is the boss so is entitled but how rude!!!. Okay this is just a quick message to tell you about some new paper stacks, called far east, pocket full of posies, and old world that are too lush for words and also we have some brilliant new crystal brads that come in loads of colourways and are only £1.99, wicked. I can't tell you how much I'd love to be adding more stuff to add the website but I've got VAT to finish blleeeuuurrrggghhhh, and my desk looks like it's where the atom bomb was tested so I'm going to go and do that but I'll try and some more for you before the weekend. Ooh and for all you scrapbooking junkies out there (such as myself) we will now be holding scrapbooking crops the first Sunday of every month, booking has to be done I'm afraid as spaces are limited so if you want further details just message me, e-mail, phone or better yet check the site and all the details are there. Have a good day and I'll talk to you later.

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...