Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Chuddies..............


If anyone is ever thinking of starting their own business please remember that VAT is the ultimate pain in the CHUDDIES!!! I've been working on it for ages and it's one of those things where you know as soon as you've sent it the next one'll be coming through the door, but it's all okay really, had quite a good day invoices are inputted which means the depth of paper on my desk has significantly decreased, which is woozy groovy. What is with this weather though you think it's fine then SPLOOSH!! you get soaked :). Well due to VAT and invoices haven't added much to the web yet today will try and get some more done this afternoon, but for those of you who come here first and not the site, we have extended the bank holiday offers on the Cricut & Silhouette, so if you've been thinking of getting one do it now and save yourself some dosh (to spend on other stash of course :) ) So what did you all get up to over the Bank Holiday, I spent the majority perched on me butt, however we did go and order the carpet for the stairs and landing (I tell ya I live the life of a ROCK STAR!) Okay my lovelies I'm going to get back to the grindstone and keep those sketches coming they're fab.

Thanks

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...