Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oh what a beautiful day . . . . .


Hey everyone,

Isn't this sunshine just gorgeous, I feel that tonight may be one of those ideal ones to see outside with a glass of wine and relax, but before then I've come to tell you that I have added three new gorgeous paper ranges to the website and these are perfect for card makers too as the patterns are ideally suited to make fabby birthday cards on a couple of them, Doodlebug Birthday Girl and Birthday Boy papers with co-ordinating ribbons too, and a really lush paper range called Precious Metals Silver Lining but don't let the name fool ya these papers are very warm. Ooh what else has been happening not much really just loads of paperwork as always, I tell you you'd think working in a craft shop would be serene, oh no not this one anyway. We are getting sketches and samples done (so much fun, give it a go) and I'm trying to get the web more and more up to scratch, Hang On, I have just been passed the enormous web sheets folder so I'm off to update the Out of Stocks,

See you later

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...