Thursday, May 24, 2007

Where'd the sunshine go . . .?


Go on then who did it who turned the sunshine off, saying that whoever it was didn't turn off the heat I'm roasting today. Anyway hello, how you doing peeps? I was off yesterday, hence forgot to bloggy and this morninghas been a complete and utter whirlwind and I've only just been able to add some new products to the web. One of them being the Dovecraft Brush Markers, which are really good value and are blendable and great for using on your stamps. Also I've had the Crate Paper ZOOM Collection, which is mega fun and I'm going to try and get some cards made with this as I think they'll make brilliant cards for men of all ages, and girls who love planes trains and automobiles too. Apart from that I have spent the majority of the day trying to get rotas and such sorted and I tell ya I think my mother has addled my brain I think it's wobbling about my head (I know ewwwwwwww!). PLUS I tell you we have had some funny customers in today, but it's the great ones who don't know they are funny and you just find yourself chuckling later, we really do have the bestest customers. We might have some offers for this weekend, and rememember we are OPEN SATURDAY but we are CLOSED BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY, I hope you are all having a good week and I'll talk to you soon.

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...