Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Chipboard Chipboard yummy chipboard.


Today we have added some more yummy chipboard including an extension to the big board range and some fab ATD alphas, PLUS a load more Perfect Pearls which are now at a much better price too, apart from that the paperwork is now getting dangerously high as I keep getting seduced away from my desk by the arrival of boxes (ooh love new stash) and I haven't had any chance to do any of my adverts yet so I'm just here to say don't forget the sketch and I have had a beautiful layout given to me today from Karen, who has got a fabby collagey style that I just can't do and I will get a piccie for you tomorrow, well I'd better go and get it done or I'll be in trouble with the boss (yeah right)anyway huns see you later

Bev
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That layout was meant for you to feel POSITIVE not for you to say that you just can't do! Your layouts are amazing - why do you think I want you to teach me?
Great to see you all yesterday - looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
I must not spend - I must not spend I must not.......ah yes but I need some of them fabulous storage boxes cos they are a great price and I want some white stazon and I need......Hmmmmmm.....oh well! I love beans on toast and I love tuna sandwiches and they are good for you and I am on a diet for Kayti's wedding.....
Byeeee folks
Snufflebabe

Anonymous said...

Oooooo yes ...psssst....them new chipboard thigies are yummy! I used one last night. I stamped and embossed on it then covered it in glossy accents - cor - amazin'.
Iza goin' now.
Ta ta
Snufflebabe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...