Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th


Okay so who feels unlucky? Well I don't but I tell ya the day has not started well the card machine is having a humungous flid, and they won't give me a time when the new one will be delivered PLUS everytime I phone them I feel like I'm the idiot I'm asking relatively simple questions and can't get a bloomin straight answer and to top it all off the next bloomin VAT has arrived GRRRRRRRRR! Anyway I though I might bring a bit of education to our Friday morning and type some words that I can hardly pronounce so here we go

The fear of Friday the 13th is called paraskavedekatriaphobia (a word that is derived from the concatenation of the Greek words Παρασκευή, δεκατρείς, and φοβία, meaning Friday, thirteen, and phobia respectively; alternative spellings include paraskevodekatriaphobia or paraskevidekatriaphobia) or friggatriskaidekaphobia, and is a specialized form of triskaidekaphobia, a phobia (fear) of the number thirteen.

So there you go, I new the triskydecca wotsit but the others were all new to me lets face it you gotta love google, I saw this fab thing the other day on an american lady's blog where she had come up with an uingenious way of storing her punches, and like most great ideas really simple. She attched a thick wooden fram to the back of a door and then put curtain rails at different intervals down the fram and when she'd finished the punches with lever pointing tiwards the floor just rested on the bar I tell you . I was so impressed the only flaw with that plan is I've just turned the doors round in my crafty cupboard so there is more light so both the doors back on to walls but I thought that someone out there may find it useful.

I tell ya I cannot believe it is raining I was just starting to get used to the sunny spells and some if Dave's rellies are having a barbeque so I dpon't wanna get soggy, mind you they will probably get all to mullered to be bothered, not me though, some of you may know why and some of you can probably now guess, but I'm still not divluging completely yet so I'll just let your imaginations roll with it.

Right the Glitter Girls new boards and DVD's have just arrived so I'd better go and get them priced and loaded on the site.

See you later

Bev
-x-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...