Monday, August 13, 2007

I am so rubbish

Okay ladies and gents how are we all doing?

I apologise again for my recent rubbishness and I will endeavor to stop it happening again. I really haven't got loads of time at the momemnt but I just wanted to stay how sorry I am.

We ordered a bloomin editorial in a local magazine and when we got it back it was POOP! I couldn't believe it I reckon if alex could have dictated one for me to type it would have come out better and so I've asked for dicsount but will I get it I bloomin well doubt it, but if my words end up with someone elses name GGRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'll have em :)

Well enough of me ranting I better get back to the grindstone, if I've described the publishers as bad I'm starting on the suppliers this afternoon.

Have a good one peeps, we have loads of new fabby stuff in the shop and I will do all I can to get it on this week but I'm not promising at the moment because everytime I do something pops up.

Byee peeps

Let me know if there is anything specific you need

Bev x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...