Monday, May 12, 2008

Grungy Monday

Hi everyone

Can you imagine my excitement when a box full of Grungeboard turned up today. Theres allsorts its fantastic heres a look at a page I completed with one of my pieces

The blue Arrow is out of the harlequin elements - as I say brilliant and with them being textured they are good to colour - I coloured this one with the Colorbox Chalk Eyes.

So then now you all know we are on the move and I am getting more excited by the day. Now as you can imagine we will be getting some fantastic new products for the launch and the open day. Bearing that in mind we want to give you the customer the opportunity to get your hands on some of our great stock at lower prices so to take advantage of this take a look at the Bulk Buy section - All of these links I have added are available from the home page too - including the clearance section also. I was having a good sort out down there today and Bev was marching round grabbing things to add to the Bulk buy section. There are some fab bits and pieces there so grab it while its there.

Well guys hope your all well - still haven't seen any of your work yet so don't be shy send us some pictures.

Take care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...