Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Christmas anyone?

Hiya

Ok then how are you all getting on with the task of Christmas cards? Anyone not started yet and looking for a nice range to be going on with? Then allow me to introduce you to the new Dovecraft ranges! There is the Contemporary Christmas then Victorian Christmas and lastly but by certainly no means least Winter Wonderland. Within the 3 of these Ranges there truly is something for everyone - they include some great products to run alongside the papers i.e brads, shakers and sticky ribbons - and that's just for starters!

As I mentioned earlier in the week we have had a few deliveries this week - and today was no different - some die cut decoupage, ribbon and out of the boxes from yesterday - Bind-it-All accessories including the acrylic covers, canvas covers and board covers (plenty more too) so there is plenty coming in all the time and as always if there's something you can't see that you want then let us know and we will see what we can do.

I had to put a card together today for someone who passed their driving test - I'll put a picture up tomorrow - just in case the recipient hasn't had it yet.

Can I also just say that up until very recently I didn't use peel offs, then when making a sample I have really found a use for them! The ones that I use the most are the edges and corners - I think they give a fantastic finish and can really make all the difference. They are also very popular with the Keepsake cards - again the edges set these particular cards of brilliantly.

Can I also just say a massive congratulations to Alex (One of our regular croppers) and her husband Mike on the arrival of their beautiful daughter - congratulations guys she's beautiful!

Well with all that I'll leave you to it.

Take Care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...