Sunday, August 24, 2008

Reclaiming the Blog

Good Evening.

Sam has done a runner to Spain on holiday so I have reclaimed the blog. I had hoped to upload a fantastic photo of a new use we have found for the PM Wheelable Totes, however it's on my phone and I have not yet masterered how to download them so I will keep you in suspense hopefully master it tomorrow and get you the photo within the next 48hours.

So how are we all my little blog hoppers. I hope you are well, and trying to make the most of our summer. The good thing about this kind of weather as it gives us time to craft. This can be hard this time of year due to the Back to School rush but lets try and make some time for ourselves.

We have had some fab products in at Bee Crafty recently and to be honest I have not been able to keep up with them (I know I'm rubbish) so if you live in drivable distance please pop in as this is the best and quickest way to see all the new products.

My favourite at the moment is the Pebbles Inc Share & Tell Range



It's albums, creative pads & journalling pads. It is designed, for example, if you have a series of photos but only scrap one you can display the rest of the series in an adjacent sleeve.

Cardmakers do not despair the Pebbles Inc Creative pads in this range are 4x6 perfect for C6 cards and it's not only papers in there, there are stickers too, with a bit of layering the card possiblities are excellent.

This range should be finished on the website in the next couple of days but feel free to pop in e-mail or call us with any enquiries about this and any of our other products.

Right I'm going to sign of with that as my little munchkin has had her first cold and teeth coincide which means no sleep for me so I'm going to catch some Z's before the night shift.

Cheers
Bev x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWwwww Bless her lil cutie )
love Sarahlou x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...