Monday, September 01, 2008

Pinch Punch First of the Month

Did anyone ever do that to you at school, flippin ow!! Well thats it then the last Bank Holiday before Christmas has come and gone and I have to say many of you have been exceedingly organised this year. We have already had t restock most of our Christmas stock twice, and we are currently waiting on more deliveries.

Well there is no doubt about it I'm rubbish I haven't finish the Pebbles Inc Share & Tell to the website however I have added the absolutely stunning Basic Grey Eva. I was in the shop yesterday and have started putting together a lovely PAge to show some of the papers off as soon as it's finished I will let you know.

I have also added some fabby new Cuttlebug Folders to the site includng the borders.



These are excellent value for money and are just so great. We do have some Christmas cut and emboss still to go on so I will try to get that done.

Okay the boss went to one of our warehouses yesterday to learn some great new things for you and she also brought back loads of goodies. Including, new H2O's, Cosmic Shimmer, NEW Beariations and the Distress Inks are back.

We wil be reintroducing the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads to the Website as the fabulous creator of Beariations has shown Julie some great new techniques to use with the beariations and I will be adding some photots of her fantastic samples (and the full range of stamps) to the website today.

Well I better go and finsihing getting ready and de-weetabix Abi.

Cheers

Bev x

1 comment:

Jak said...

I refuse to look at the folders (Ill have a look sunday instead LOL)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...