Monday, September 15, 2008

Sugar Craft & Kelly Panacci Holiday Collection

There is a 4 week course on Sugar Craft now available for booking.

It will be running on Monday evenings for 4 weeks 7pm - 9pm and it is to make this absolutely beautiful C Spray.



You can book here

And for the paper crafters, let's face it there is denying it Christmas is upon us. I popped into Tesco after work tonight and notice the aisle as I walked in was empty, and I have this funny feeling when I go in to do my shopping next week there will be Christmas Crackers.

Now you may think I'm just telling you this to be mean, but guess what I'm not.

I'm doing it to tell you about the beautiful new Christmas Collection. It's called the Holiday Collection from Kelly Panacci. It is a lovely combination of sage greens, dusky reds, smokey blues & creams.




There are 12 12x12 Papers, Cardstock Stickers, 5 Essentials Accents and a stunning chipboard medley and minibook kit.

Have a look and let us know what you think, I really think it has enormous potential for card makers, scrapbookers and those of us that like to make those extra special things for Christmas like ornaments, altered books and art.

Thanks for having a look and I'll try and bring you some more later in the week

Bev x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...