Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter

Hi there everyone

Well I thought I would come and post now - It's my lovely Hubby's birthday on Sunday and we'll be stuffing our faces with chocolate and I wouldn't want to get it all in the keys of my laptop!!! So Happy Birthday to Mark and Happy Easter to all of you too!!!!

Down to business then.....What have you all been getting up to craft wise? We are still running the instore Woodware punch clearance until 5pm tomorrow so there is still time if you fancy a bargain on the Woodware punches!!!

For those of you who, like me, are addicted to the Herma adhesives the refills are on a Special Offer of 10pks for £20. An absolute bargain there - great for if you are attending crops, retreats or just plain greedy for one of the best adhesives there is lol

I popped into the shop yesterday (am on maternity leave but just can't keep away and there are lots of people who want to have a munch of Harry) and whilst there stumbled across yet another delivery of lovely new things that had just arrived. All I could manage was a big massive OOOOOOOOOOOOOH when I was rifling through and found all of the new SPELLBINDERS dies!!! My goodness they are just fantastic and as always great value for money.

There was lots of other stuff in the box too but I'll come back and tell you about that another day - or you'll just have to have a good mooch around the website to find it lol Also just to let you know that there will be a new Workshops list coming soon - we are just in the process of finding the right projects for all of you.

On that note I'll leave you to it, Take Care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...