Monday, January 11, 2010

The Perfect Scrapbook...

...does it exist?

Well I think so but it depends on the occasion therefore I have lots of "perfect" scrapbooks!!! lol

I thought I would bring the Chatterbox 6"x7" Albums to you today. They are available in 3 different finishes

Denim

Canvas



Wood Veneer



They are versatile and come to you nicely presented with a dust bag to keep them clean once you have filled them up with your treasured memories. The quality is fantastic and quite obviously they also make a lovely gift (I don't know that I could part with one if I bought it though lol)
They are just £18.80 and can be found here as always our P&P is £1.95. Any orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day.
Hope you are all well
Take Care
Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...