Sunday, February 07, 2010

Hiya!

I am sorry I've been AWOL again - my internet connection leaves a lot to be desired just now!  But anyway onwards and upwards!

So how have you been ladies and gentlemen?  Well I hope.

We are (as always) having a move round in the shop and preparinig for the MJM-Art Tart workshops, the first of which is next Saturday and promises to be a wonderful day.  I have mentioned that we are now taking bookings for the other ones now!  The Glitzy handbag book


on the 13th March 2010 10am-2pm just £30 per person.

Then the next one is on Saturday the 10th of April



The Pop up Princess Castle

You can book either of these on the website by just clicking here and selecting the class of your choice!!!

Well take care everyone

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...