Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hmmm Snowing again....

...hopefully not for long though!!!

I shouldn't really moan if it wasn't for the snow I wouldn't be able to create layouts like this..


This was a layout that I completed in a class from a Cybercrop.  It ended up entirely different from how I'd planned - are they not the best ones though?

This photo was taken as Roxy played in the snow, the nice thing is when people ask what I used to embellish her nose - I didn't she did it was snow!!!

Aside from the papers the main ingredient here was the ink and colourings, using several different inks to create that different look on the framed part.

Well there we go I'll go and dig myself out of the snow (it's not that bad really)

Take care

Sam xxx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...