Monday, March 22, 2010

oh my goodness!!!

Hiya everyone

Mum (Julie) and Bev attended a suppliers new premises launch yesterday - and it would appear that they brought a couple of things back for you

They have brought back a few paper ranges so I thought I would just show you a couple and then you can adventure off to have a look and find them,

What I will say is there are some great pieces within the ranges that are great for any project - cardmaking or scrapbooking.  I'm often stuck for journalling blocks that are right but there is a nice sheet with a few on there. 

So anyway the first one I thought I'd show you is the Aquarious from the Flower child range


oh and they are double sided too!!

Then I thought you might like a look at the Persuasion this particular sheet is the pesuasion blooms

and they are double sided too!!!

There is another range called Sophie too but I'm sure you can find that on your own - they are all HERE so have a look and see what you think.  I can't show you any samples we have made yet with them as they literally came out of the box until this morning and we had a workshop so no time today - I do however think there is a possibility that I may get a chance on Wednesday - however Bev and Mum might just get in there before me!!!

Hope you like them

Take care

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...