Tuesday, May 25, 2010

and the award goes to ...

me!!! for being the worst blogger of the month!!!

Sorry guys, I wholeheartedly promise to be a much better June Blogger!!

I said in my last post (I think) that I would come back and talk to you about the Card Candy so here I am (at last).

In essence Card Candy is small round pieces of cardstock all cut to identical size in various colours, the beauty of this product is the way they are cut, shaped in a way they have that "brad" look about them - without the split pin at the back. All of the packs contain 3 co-ordinating colours.

On of my favourites is ...


In this pack you get ritzy purple pearlescent, metalic purple and metalic silver as I say they are all cardstock circles that are approx 10mm diameter you can attach using foam pads or silicone glue with each pack containing approx 10g.  All of this for just £1.55 - I have to say they are brilliant!!!

Another gorgeous one - where would Bee Crafty be without a ...

The colours in this pack are gold, super gold and cognac...stunning!!!

You can find the range on our Website by clicking here.

Again many apologies for going AWOL - promise I'll have some new things for you soon!

Take care

Sam xxx

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

I'm LOVING the Chocolate Box option - such a scrummy purple!!!

Kathyk (aka Ms Purple!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...