Tuesday, May 04, 2010

lists lists lists!!!

Hey everyone how you doing.

Well just a nice quicky project tonight - something that you can do quickly but well and is great as a gift for any occasion - mainly because you can make it as over the top or as simple as necesarry.

A cheeky little notebook!!!

So I took a notebook - the way to do this works no matter what size.

picked a sheet of pretty paper and drew around the cover and then cut that out

I decided to go for the Papermania range
ok so next I used a pencil to dot through where the spiral holes were

then punch them out with a cropodile or any smaller hole punch and then scissor from the top of the piece into the hole - this will then allowe them to slot over the spiral


I added a piece of organza ribbon with a knot on one side

Lastly there was the addition of a chipboard letter - I chose J as it's my mums initial and she is a serial list maker!!!!

Hope you like it guys

Take Care

Sam xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...