Sunday, May 02, 2010

Super Sunday!!!

Evening all

Well today was our Sunday crop of the month and we had a busy day - I only managed one project and this is it...
Now as always it doesn't have a purpose - it's just pretty!!!
So here's how it went - I was talking to one of our customers Mandy (nice to see you today!) and she was having some ribbon and there were 2 reels left over so we decided we would make something out of them
1 Ribbon Reel

A sheet of the Bo Bunny Sophie Range I decided on the stripe paper drew around the reel and then cut it out

So I mounted it on top with D/S tape and punched 2 holes in either side of one end and threaded some ribbon through as the hanger
With the paper that was left I cut 3 different size rectangles and placed them at different parts over the hanger


Next - the rule of 3 - using the card candy circles


lastly it needed some words
so I decided to have a look for a phrase that I thought was suitable
and this is what I found...


I mounted it onto some co-ordinating cardstock and added a layered flower and this was it done!!!



Love this paper!!! Loved doing this!!! Oh I nearly forgot the edges were all rubbed with purple ink!!!

Hope you're ok

Take Care

Sam xxx

2 comments:

Georgie Hughes said...

Saw the finished article in person and it was BRILLIANT!!!

Georgie x

Mandy said...

Hi Sam,
It was lovely seeing you too...sorry I miss Bev and your Mum catch up next time...I haven't stopped since I got home so Haven't used mine yet but I will...This is gorgeous...
Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...