Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby Baby Baby oooooooooooooh

Afternoon Crafters,

Please don't panic I haven't suddenly become a Bieber fan, it's just my most recent project, I was challenged by the boss (Julie) to use the NEW pleated ribbon range that will be available at Bee Crafty VERY SOON. So I chose one of the 99p Die Cut Words (Baby in case you hadn't guessed :) )

I use these words quite a bit as they are great for Hangers, Plaques, Cards, Flip Books, basically they are jsut handy and we can cut any word you want. However we do have some set words that you can buy online or in store.





All I have done is cover the die cut letters with either pink or rich cream card, outline with a pink promarker, and faux stitched with an inkssentials white pen.

The patterned paper  I have used is an Arctic Frog 12x12 and they can be found
and I have decorated using buttons and Bee Crafty Cherry Blossoms

The first Book of Me Session is Saturday 25th February, where we will make the covers for our Book.

I have to stress these are the papers that I have chosen for the sample and my book, everyone is welcome to choose the papers that best suit them :)

over the next few months we will make 2 pages per month in our BOM Class to go into our books, using notes and ideas from our SMASH book inspired notebook that we will alos make in the first session .

Thank you for reading

Hope to see you soon

Bev x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...