Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday Release

Afternoon All,

Yes I know I know, but  I promise I have a good excuse, yesterday was my wedding anniversary and not that I had forgotten what the date of it was but the summer holidays confusion meant I hadn't already realised I was there, so as a lovely surprise my hubby had taken the day off work so we could spend the day together but it did mean I hadn't prepped the stamp release as I didn't know I wouldn't be available.

Anyway HERE IT IS!!

The first of the Yuletide Phrases, there are three in total and as the WORDage stamps these will be available in both large and small.

So you have the versatility to use them with lots of different projects from Cards to decorated Pages and presents

Pop on over the website to have a look at the rest of the range


I hope you are all having a great summer & I promise next weeks release will be back to Monday

Bev x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...