Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BRAND NEW Inkables Templates & Mask

Good Afternoon Crafters, 

I will be bringing you some more posts about the trade show but today I wanted to show you something really good

4 BRAND NEW Inkables





Inkables are designed at Bee Crafty and made in the UK from High Quality Acrylic.

If you haven't had a go with Inkables yet you are in for a treat as they are inkable, spritzable, embossable and are great for using gesso and mediums to create textured effects on  your projects.

I love using all sorts of products with my Inkables including Tim Holtz Distress Inkpads, which create quite a neat effect, Tim Holtz Distress Stains, which are bit more blotty, Dylusions Sprays by Dyan Reaveley (coming soon), for a rich colour but misted effect and chalks and pastels, if I'm looking for something a little softer.

I use them for lots of different projects too.
For example on Cards I love to ink up and then put through my big shot using my tan mat, they emboss and ink up card to create stunning backgrounds.
On scrapbook pages I ink though on 12x12 papers to create my own new individual backgrounds
For art journalling I like layering up colours and ghosting using my water spritzer or using gesso to create dimension.

The collection now has 16 great designs and the fabulous thing is we design here at Bee Crafty so if you think there is a design we should be making you can let us know.

Thanks All.

Bev x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...