Thursday, May 09, 2013

We're off to see the...

... Wizard!

Well what else could these guys be going to see???


I have been having lots of fun with the Wizard of Oz Stamps available from Bee Crafty

I took part of an old book (approx 100 pages) and went straight for the centre folding and tucking to create these cute little loops.  You can also see here that I have made some of my favourite paper roses from another sheet of the book.


Side view...


I stamped all of my images onto cream cardstock - not all the same as I didn't want it to all just blend in but wanted to keep the natural tones that the old book already had.  Carefully cut them out and inked the edges with a Distress inkpad.  All of the images are mounted onto sticks so that they easily slotted into the spaces between the curves.


All finished off with a lovely big Satin Ribbon bow, I love how this tones in with the rest of the book

Many thanks for reading hope you enjoyed as much as I did making it.  This is also available as a workshop please get in touch with us at Bee Crafty for details.

Thanks

Sam xxx


5 comments:

Pauline Butcher said...

Sam, this is genius, I love it. Hugs P xxx

Diane said...

Wow, lots of love went into this project, very cute.

Regards diane

gillyb's crafting blog said...

OMGoodness this is absolutely AWESOME I love it.

WolfieLuv said...

Wow!....I've not seen anything like this before....it's amazing....must try to have a go

Tina Chianna said...

Oh wow, I Soooooooo love this, so original and so inspiring x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...