Saturday, May 03, 2014

Blooming Beautiful!

This will be a short and sweet blog today as I am feeling a little under the weather.  I have got laryngitus (hurrah says my hubby) lol I have lost my voice and no,before anyone asks it has not been put away in one of my craft draws :-) My fingers have been well and truly inked up after this week which is just as well with Bee Crafty their distress inks at £3.99 bargain!


For this card I have used:







I made the background for this card using my gelli plate and adirondack inks, unfortunately I can't remember the colours as this week has been a bit of a blur.  I stamped a mask of flower girl Abi, cut out and put her on the gelli plate, i then inked up the plate with my inks.  I stamped the cow parsley and branches stamp directly onto the gelli plate and then lifted of the print.  To add a bit more depth I stamped on some more cow parsley.  I also used the cow parsley stamp to make a background for  the topper to sit on. Finally I stamped Abi and coloured her with my promarkers.



The flower is made from a Tim Holtz flower die and I added some leaves as a finishing touch.

Well I hope you have enjoyed looking at my blog entry don't forget to follow if you have enjoyed.  Have a happy crafting bank holiday.

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x x x

1 comment:

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

lovely Claire hope you feel better soon hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...