Tuesday, May 27, 2014

FASHIONettes

Good morning to you all 
Sue here with the  
Tuesday fix of BeeCrafty Stamps 
What I have used today
is one of the new stamps
that was released on Friday
FASHIONettes


6x6 card
I made the background by spritzing with inks
then added  music stamp at random
then used the Harlequin inkable  template 
and used Distress ink
went round the edges of the card  then matted onto green card and mounted onto main card
I then stamped Judith onto white card  and colored her with pro-makers 
went round the edges with memento inks and matted her on to green card 
then added her to main card 
then added die cut flowers and swirl and candy dots 
hope you like it will be back next week 
Marleen  will be here tomorrow 
Happy Crafting 
xxx


1 comment:

Julie-Ann said...

Absolutely love this Sue. Colours are fab and just love the background too. She sort of reminds me of me when I had a dream once...lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...