Monday, May 05, 2014

Fern Today

Good Morning Everyone, 

Kelly again today. 

Today I have a card I have made for you, using one of the Beautanicals stamps called Fern. 

This stamp you get two lovely ferns. 

I decided to create my own background using two different coloured inks and using both the ferns to make it. 



This was a simple white piece of card that I stamped randomly over with the different ferns and the different colours.





I took the larger fern stamp and stamped it with a clear ink pad, and embossed it using green embossing powder.

I did this three times, matted and layered each square with green and white card, then mounted the three on to a larger section of green card. I placed this across the middle of the card.





To finish the card I used one of the sentiments from the Sentiment and Phrases set from the Wordage collection. I used a die cut to create the frame, and finished with card candi.

The items I used are:-
Card Candi


Thanks for looking Sue will be back tomorrow with another lovely creations.

Hugs 
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...