Monday, May 26, 2014

Meet Shirley

Good Morning Guys, 

Have you heard the news?

Bee Crafty have just launched a new range!




How great are these? I am sure you will be just as excited about them, as all of us at Bee Crafty are!

Clare introduced you to Vera yesterday, so today I am going to introduce you to Shirley. 


The card blank is an 8X8 Card matted with cream, yellow and pink card, finished with a flowery backing paper.  The swirls are made with funky foam, wrapped around a pencil and I used my heat gun to heat it up, once it had a good few seconds all around, I removed it and tripped it down to fit the card.


Shirley was coloured in with Promarker Pens and Graph It Marker Pens, I added glossy accents to her glasses to give it a bit of texture.

 The sentiment is from the wordage and I think this goes really well with it.



 The items I used:
 Card Stock
Foam Swirls 
Alcohol Marker Pens


 So what do you think? 

They are so sweet and I can not wait to see what you create with them.

See you in a week

Crafty Hugs 
Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...