Monday, June 30, 2014

Among The Stars

Good Morning Guys,

How are we all today, hope you have all had a great weekend and managed to get some crafting done.


Today I am back and as promised it is not a Christmas card today.

Instead today is a card that I have made with one of the wordage stamps

I think you are starting to get to know me by now and that my favourite colour is Pink. I haven't shared a pink and white card for a few weeks so I thought I needed to rectify that straight away hahaha. 

Today's card is another 6x6 white card, matted and layered, this time the "pink" layer is actually a white texture piece of card stock that I used "Warn Lipstick" from the distress range and inked the edges giving it a mottled pink look, I then took a white piece of card and embossed it using an embossing folder of little dots, I thought the little dots resembled what I imagine the moon would look like in texture all bumpy and lumpy with bits missing (no idea why I think this, it is strange how you get an image in your head and stick to it)

I used my Cameo machine but I guess you could cut the star free hand if you don't have shaky hands (I would not get away with it trust me) I inked the star with the same distress ink to give it a matching look to the second layer, I also did this with the five smaller stars. 

In the center of the larger star I stamped and embossed my sentiment I added fake stitching and gems to the card and that was it complete.




So what do we think?  The sentiments that Bee Crafty have are just beautiful and can come in for so many occasions. 

Well that is it for me for today, don't forget Sue will be back tomorrow and trust me you don't want to miss it. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

The products I used 

1 comment:

Julie-Ann said...

Love it, wonderful use of the stamp...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...