Friday, June 27, 2014

In 6 Months...

...it will all be over for another year!

Hi Everyone

Hows your week been?

I decided that being as in 6 months time it will be done I would pop a little Christmas card on that I have made!!!

Using three of the stamps from the Yuletide range.  Within this range there is something for everyone and this card can easily be adapted to accommodate any of these stamps.


making a small tag with the small Under my Tree stamp I tucked that in below the red ribbon

the trees from the winter wonderland make a cute border along the bottom of the lower piece of green paper


The large Happy Christmas makes a cute centrepiece for this card with the red ribbon underneath.  I stamped this in Fired Brick from the Distress Ink Range.

Hope you like it

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...