Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Marleen DT - "Glad Lg"

Morning everyone..

Time for a spot of inspiration from me.
This wee ive once again used the  "Glad Lg" stamp.
Only this week, I used it as a centerpiece.
  This card was a pre-cut apperature card. It was also embossed, making this card ultra fast.
If you dont have a precut or embossed card, you can very simple make one yourself.

 I took a pencil and made a faint line following the apperture.
I then opened the card and stamped my  "Glad Lg" stamp.
 I closed the card a again and had a play with my  distress inks and pens.

 
THe greeting and the flowers was all from my stash, also all pre made so it was really quick.

 The inside of my card. The lines are drawn with distress marker and then smudged with a bit of water.

And that is it from me for today.
Thanks for stopping by and for any comments left behind.


Bee Crafty links:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For a quick card, it's very elegant love the way you have designed it xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...