Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Marleen DT - Maidenhair & Glad Lg

Morning everyone..

Time for a spot of inspiration for 

This week I once again played with my "Maidenhair" stamps as well as my "Glad Lg" stamp.
I had another play with distress inks ans a mask. I just love playing this way.
Here is what I hvae made:


 I played with distress inks and a mask for my background. The corners is made with just a quickie glue pen and embossing powder.
The Maidenhair stamp. First stamped on my card, then stamped and cut out from another piece of card. Added on top of the stamped image on the card with Pinflair.
My "Glad Lg" stamp. Stamped strait onto the card.

An easy card to make but really fun to make.
And that is it from me for today.
Thanks for stopping by and for any comments left behind.


Bee Crafty links:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...