Sunday, July 20, 2014

Who said christmas can't be pink?

Well I made it. I am finally on my holidays!  After a week of being at school until 9pm every night I am totally exhausted.  I am so ready for my holidays I have lots planned, no trips as of yet but need to recharge my batteries this week.


Yes I know it's only July but I couldn't resist having a little play with this lovely christmas tree stamp from Bee Crafty.



For this card I have used:


I stamped christmas tree and christmas greeting onto my card and then heat embossed with black ep.  I brushed on my background in picked raspberry and then stamped around the edge of the card using black ink and the top of the christmas tree to create a border.  Finally I added liquid pearls and some glitter over the hills and then pearly dots to the sky to create a snowy atmosphere.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post today.  I am very much hoping to find my mojo and get my crafting back on track.  Hope to see you soon.

Big hugs,

Clare x x x 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...