Monday, August 25, 2014

Here Comes Santa

Good Morning Everyone, 

How are we all today? Hope you are all enjoying your bank holiday weekend.

Today I thought I would share with you a Christmas Gift Bag, I created with two stamps from the Yuletide range. 












So I started with a plain brown gift bag, I matted it with white card stock and then red polka dot paper, on to this I matted a further white layer that was matted with a wordy Christmas paper. I added a white border and a green strip across the center of the bag, the ribbon  was added and attached to it, with a further piece of ribbon tucked in and pulled to create the Knot. I stamped my Santa onto 300gsm card stock I used a black ink pad for this and left him black and white, I added fake stitching around the Santa and added him to a red square. I repeated the same steps with the sentiment stamp. 

To finish the bag I added two pieces of green ribbon to each side of the handle, three green card candi pieces and three red card candi pieces.


 I think it come out great and would love to read your thoughts on it, don't forget to  leave a comment also for anyone on Facebook Bee Crafty have a page which is updated with all the latest news and a group for you to share your projects with us. 

Thanks for stopping in, don't forget to stop back tomorrow to see what Sue has to offer for us. 

See you next Monday

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

Products I used
Brown Gift Bag
Red Paperstock
Word Paperstock
Green Paper stock
Red card
White card 
Memento Ink Pad 
300gsm Card Stock 
Green Ribbon
Card Candi 

1 comment:

Julie-Ann said...

This is fabby and it may just have to be pinched love it...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...