Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Marleen DT - Beryl

Morning Blogger friends 
and thank you for popping by..

Its once again wednesday and that means its my turn to share a bit of inspiration.

I have once again had a play with my new "Beryl" stamp..

I just LOVE the Fashionette stamps. They are so much fun and the girls have so much "attitude". They are great for teenage card I think..

To see the full range of stamps from Bee Crafty, head over to the STORE..

Here is what I have made for this week:

 Beryl is stamped on watercolour card stock, using Staz-on, then coloured wiht distress markers.

 I layered up Beryl using gluegel. I find it gives great dimenssions on cards. 


This card is actually made with the left over of the scrappage I made a few weeks ago. All the paper and embelishments is from a 12x12 pack I had in my stash.

And that is all for today. I hope you like what Ive made.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...