Monday, September 22, 2014

Spooky Goings On

Good Morning Guys,

I thought today I would share a card I made using the "All Hallows" range to try and give you some inspiration ready for Halloween, eek it won't be long now. 


So today I started with a white spring card design  I matted the front with a white piece of card stock that was inked with orange ink and then edged with black soot, the next layer is a black piece of card stock and I stamped the "Danger Poison" stamp in the orange ink and created a background. It doesn't stand out fantastically but it does look pretty cool when you see it. I stamped the sentiment "Happy Halloween" onto a white card stock and inked it again with the orange ink and edged with the black soot ink, I very very lightly went over the sentiment to take away the harsh white. 

To finish the front part I added Liquid pearls in a bronze colour in various place and a piece of black velvet ribbon which I tied into a bow. 

 The title


This is a close up of the bottom section of the card, it is a black layer matted onto the white card blank, with a white piece of card stock that I inked with an orange ink pad and very lightly edged it with black soot, I used the "Danger Poison" stamp to create the background, this was stamped in black ink. 

I added liquid pearls to this section as well.




I hope you like it and I hope it gives you some inspiration ready for your Halloween cards. 

Thanks for stopping in and don't forget a different member of the design team showcases a creation every day on the blog and we have our Facebook group that you can share your creations with us.


Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...