Monday, October 13, 2014

Delightful Judith

Good Morning Everyone, 

Monday already so that means it is time for me to share with you another project. 

This time I have gone for a girly card to share with you and have used one of the brilliant 

FASHIONettes, stamps this time I picked JUDITH to use.





 This time I did a DL card the base is lilac and I am sure it come from a card blank pack I purchased many years ago. 

The next layer is a white layer that I created a background with, I used the Fern stamp from the BEAUtanicals range  I used a distress ink to stamp the fern with I picked Victorian Velvet for this. 

The next layer is a purple matt layer, and the layer on top started with a white card stock, I coloured it in using a distress ink pad, this time I used Worn Lipstick and then inked lightly with the Victorian Velvet. To give it some detail I used the Honeycomb Inkables mask and a fine line black pen and traced the individual honeycombs, to create a different background. 

Next I stamped Judith on to 300gsm card stock and coloured her with a combination of promarkers. I used a rose chalk inkpad for her cheeks, she was a delight to stamp and colour. 

To finish the card I added foam to some of the layers, some ribbon and a knot bow, card candi and a sentiment from the Wordage range "Hugs and Kisses"

That is it for me for today. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...