Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Marleen DT - Vera

Morning everyone..

Wow.. 1st of october!! Can you believe it???
 A few weeks till Halloween and then its time for christmas..
This year is just flying in..

But as its once again wednesday, its once again my turn to share some inspiration for

Today im sharing a card I made with my second Fashionette.
This one is called "Vera".

You can find her in the STORE with all the other Fashionettes as well as all the other goodies. Wel worth a look-see so do pop over..

Here is what Ive made for today:
A colourful card this time using "Vera" 3 times..
I printed on watercolour card and coloured with distress markers.

 For the yellow Vera, I used "Squeezed Lemon" distress marker.
 My Orange Vera is coloured with "Spiced Marmalade" distress marker.

 And my red Vera is coloured with "Fired Brick " distress marker.

My back ground is made with the same 3 coloures as Vera, Ive simply just blended them a bit more.
The photo strip in the back ground, is made using a mask and "Walnut stain" distress ink.

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...