Sunday, November 23, 2014

Seasons greetings!

Hi it's Clare here again with a little bit of Bee Crafty inspiration and like it says on the tin, I've gone a a little seasonal with some of The Yueltide collection stamps. You will will see this greeting pop up quite a bit over the coming weeks. I absolutely love it. It is such a good size and stamps fantastically.

 

For this card I used:

Seasons greetings stamp

Fir tree stamp

Beautanicals ferns stamps

Distress inks

Embossing powder

 

 
To make this card I masked with a circle aperture and a moon so that I could ink in my scene using festive berries distress ink. After that, with my circle mask remaining, I stamped on the ferns using black ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I removed the mask and stamped on the sentiment and the fir tree and once again heat embossed.
 
 

 

That's me for this week. I expect all of you are busy getting ready for that special day so thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I look forward to hearing your comments.

Crafty Christmassy hugs,

Clare x x x x

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...