Sunday, November 30, 2014

Some more seasonal greetings!

It's Clare again back with some more Bee Crafty seasons greetings. I'm sure I mentioned last week how fond I am of this stamp, it is a lovely large stamp and so versatile.

For this card I used:
 
To make this card I stamped using watermark ink and heat embossed using clear powder. I then brushed the card with mowed lawn and crushed olive. Using the same coloured inks I stamped the smallest snowflake. I then punched out some small holes using my punch. Using a die cut I stamped on the seasons greetings in black and heat embossed. To tie the greeting in with the card I again used mowed lawn to edge the shape and stamped the small snowflake with crushed olive and mowed lawn. I mounted the card onto a hidden panel of white card and then onto green and added my favourite little pearly dots and a sprinkle of glitter.
 
 

 

I hope you are not finding your christmas preparations too stressful? It's a busy time of year and I know I am trying hard not to let this busy period weigh me down. Some crafty time for me today I think.
 
Crafty hugs,
 
Clare x x x x

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...