Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Marleen DT - Yuletide

Hello blogger friends..

Happy Christmas eve everyone..

 
As you read this, im sitting with my family celebrating christmas. I come from Denmark and in Denmark, we celebrate christmas on christmas eve. Today we will have our christmas dinner, exchange presents, sing loads of carols as well as eating sweets and treats till we burst.

Never the less, I still want to share a christmas card Ive made for
Today I've used the stamps called:
You can find them in the SHOP with all the other amazing stamps
Here is what Ive made:


 

A card made with the stamps, red embossing powder, a star stencil and LOADS of distress inks..
The colours are a bit unusual for a christmas card, but I love yellow and red together and I think it really makes the card stand out.

Anyway, have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS tomorrow (or today if you like me celebrate today)
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...