Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry christmas everyone!

Hi blog land here I am with my rather Christmassy Bee Crafty blog. I didn't post anything last week as I had a rather crazy brainstorm to decorate my daughters bedroom. She is now settled into her new room for christmas, I have finished work and can now relax a little before the big day.


I have posted 2 cards this week to make up for not posting last week. Bee Crafty have a fantastic range of Yuletide stamps so why not take this opportunity to get ready for next years celebrations. There is 20% off Bee Crafty Stamps until Monday 22nd December so why not take the opportunity to set yourself up for some new year projects.


To make this card I have used:

Yuletide fir tree stamp

Yuletide snowflakes

Yueltide seasons greetings

Backdrop borders grasses

Embossing powder

Salty ocean distress ink

 

 

For this card I used:

Yuletide holly swirl stamp

Seasons greetings stamp

Can I take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry christmas! I hope you've all been good and Santa brings you lots of crafty goodies. I'll be back in the new year with some more Bee Crafty inspiration.

 

Christmas Crafty Hugs,

Clare x x x

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...