Sunday, December 07, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree!

It's Clare here once again for Bee Crafty and I have another christmas themed card for you. I thought that I would try something on craft card this week.

 

For this card I used:

Yueltide christmas tree stamp

Yueltide seasons greetings stamp

Inkables off set dots mask

Dylusions White linen ink

Distress ink

Liquid pearls

Embossing powder

 

 

I started off with my craft card and the Inkables template and dabbed through some white linen dylusions ink with a sponge. After that I stamped the tree and sentiment with watermark ink and heat set with a pearly embossing powder. With festive Berries distress ink I brushed around the edge of the card. After matting and layering I added my favourite little liquid pearls to the tree in red and green to the tree and some random opal white to the outer edge. Finally I added some gems from my stash for a bit of bling.

 

 

Thank you for having a look at my post today.

 

Crafty christmas hugs,

Clare x x x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...