Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Kerrie DT - Chocolate Valentine - Fleur & Freddie

Hiya! Its Tuesday so its my turn again to share with you a creation using some of the lush Bee Crafty Stamps

This week I've been planning ahead for Valentine's Day Cards and I've had the cutest stamps to work with 'Tete a Tete' from the 'Fleur & Freddie' collection - I chose Chocolate Brown & Rich Reds for a chocolate box looking card

I couldnt resist getting my Distress Markers out for this one - I scribbled them on a plain white tile and picked up the ink using a waterbrush to use them like watercolours - I chose browns and warm reds to match the brown spotty paper and red silky cardstock i had chosen to use


I went for a layered up effect on the cardfront using pearlecent cardstocks and glittered spotty papers, a heart edged circular die (and the waste hearts from it too) and a lattice heart die. I chose a WORDage stamp to use 'Glad I Did It - Small' - I love this sentiment and would be perfect for my Hubby's Valentine Card this year


I'm off now to get inky with some more yummy stamps - see you next week

Krafty Hugs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...