Sunday, February 08, 2015

Love is in the air, Bee Crafty Fleur & Freddie

Happy Sunday my lovelies. I'm back with the adorable Bee Crafty couple, Fleur and Freddie and a little technique I recently found whilst flicking through one of my crafty mags.

 

 

 

For these cards I used:
 
 

I started off by stamping my image and painting the heart with distress inks. As the background is going to be quite vibrant I decided to leave my loving couple plain and covered them in glossy accents.

 

 

Once the glossy accents were dry I inked my template with distress inks and lightly spritzed them with water so the inks would blend. I then applied my template to the card with a sheet of paper over the top and brayer end so the ink would transfer onto the card.

 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I love to hear your comments.

 

Happy crafting,

Clare x x x

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...