Sunday, April 12, 2015

Clare DT - Fashionettes Rosie

Good day to you all. I'm here today with my Bee Crafty DT hat on to share with you the one of the newest fashionettes 'Rosie'. I dont often produce coloured images and being on holiday i had some extra time to play. I have also been busy in the sense of creating a new craft room. Hubby has decided that we need our dining room back so he has been busy in the cellar creating a room for me to craft. Im so excited, i have been taking photos so will post once its completed and i have moved in.

 

For this card I have used:

Fashionettes Rosie

Blooming beautiful sentiment from flower girl Abi

Inkables template - Alternative circles

Distress inks

 

 

This one was just a simple stamp and colour with pencils. I distressed the edge of the card with some fine sandpaper and then distress ink. I added some circles with distress inks through the inkables alternative circles and with a white pen added some doodling to the bubbles.

 

 

Thats it from me today. I am donning old clothes and a paint brush to give my new room a lick of paint so no crafting for me today but it will be worth it.

 

Happy crafting all.

 

Hugs,

Clare x x x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...