Saturday, April 11, 2015

DT Kerrie - Planner 'Dreams' - Vera

Hiya and welcome to my weekly post for Bee Crafty - I have moved to the Saturday Spot just for this week

I have mixed up my 2 favourite things for my project this week, 'Colouring and Planner's' and made a page marker for my A5 Planner using one of the Fashionette's 'Vera' I love this cute girly stamp


I stamped her onto super smooth cardstock and coloured her using my alcohol markers to match the pretty cardstock papers I chose to make the page marker with


I stamped the 'Dreams Come True' WORDage stamp using brown ink, inked the edges using 'Dusty Concord' distress ink and matted onto purple mirror board


The page marker needed to be completely flat to fit in my planner so I cut the folower embellishments from another piece of cardstock paper in the same pad as the other papers I used, I free hand drew the stems and leaves. I inked all the papers using distress inks 'Dusty Concord' and 'Pumice Stone' - I fussy cut the stamped image then fixed all the pieces together


I marked and punched the ring binder holes and put the page marker into my Planner - I really like how it turned out

Thank you so much for visiting today - I will be back Friday but please do visit again on Sunday and Wednesday where there will be more gorgeous projects from the talented Design Team

Have you joined the Bee Crafty Facebook group yet??? if not then why not join today

Krafty Hugs x x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...